Sport Fishing Charters
Current Departure times:
5am to 6am
*Please note that times may vary depending on availability. We will call to confirm the details 24hrs prior to your booking.
Sportfishing Private Charter – Half Day (4 hours)
Please note that this is a private booking only – maximum of 3 persons only.
- Full Day Charters: Price on request
- We will target: Mangrove Jack, Queenfish, Mulloway, Tailor Flathead, Bream, Mackerel & Tuna, Coral Trout, Snapper, Sweetlip, Pearl Perch & various other reef fish.
- Fly & Lure Fishing: In the summer months we can target Mackeral & Tuna with lures and Fly rods.
- Light Tackle Reef Fishing: Softplastics, Lure, Live Bait & Micro Jigging for Reef Species.
Our Sportfishing charters usually start between 5 – 6 am and are sole bookings only, you can have 2 people in your group for this price.
Lower Noosa River Sport Fishing Cost:
- Private Sport Fishing Charters: $550 (up to 3 people)
Main Target Species:
- Trevally, Tailor, Mangrove Jack, Flathead, Bream, Whiting, Queenfish and Mulloway
Offshore Sport Fishing Cost:
- Private Offshore Sport Fishing Charters: $650 (up to 3 people)
Main Target Species:
- Mackerel & Tuna, Coral Trout, Snapper, Sweetlip, Pearl Perch and various other reef species
Our Sport Fishing charters usually start between 5 – 6 am for 4 hours and are sole bookings only, you can have 3 people in your group for this price.
- All fishing equipment.
- Bait supplied with all charters.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
Also complimentary morning/afternoon tea* and coffee/tea and cold drinks on all our sport fishing options. If weather permitting, we will happily supply wet weather jackets, and have a continual supply of sunscreen and insect repellent on board.
Our skipper will clean your fish ready to take home.
What to bring:
- Hat, sunglasses & camera.
- BYO Beer / Alcohol.
* Please be aware complimentary food provided may contain gluten, nuts, and dairy products.
Please call 0429 030 823 to re-confirm your booking the day before your charter after 4 pm.
Charter times may vary depending on availability. A credit card is required on all individual bookings and the balance is payable on the day. This is fully refundable should the weather or other factors force Noosa River Fishing Safaris to change the date. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations for single bookings and 7 days notice for sole bookings or the full amount will be charged to the credit card. Please Call to re-confirm your booking the day before your charter after 4pm.
Condition of Carriage: The Passenger shall be liable for and shall reimburse the Carrier for any damage to the Vessel and/or equipment or any other property of the Carrier caused by any wilful or negligent act by the Passenger or any person for whom the Passenger is responsible including, but not limited to, children under the age of 18 travelling with a Passenger.